My name is Andrew Dunai. I've been working as a software engineer for 11 years. I'm fluent in English and Ukrainian and can communicate in Polish and German.
I've got a lot of experience in all sorts of development, including back-end, web front-end, mobile & desktop development.
Yes, I play Team Fortress 2.
My current role is being Python architect.
- Things that make me feel great
- Python, NodeJS & C
- Modern front end, material design
- Game development
- Linux & OpenSource
- PyCharm, Sublime Text, BASH, SSH & TMux
- High load projects, impossible and mind-breaking tasks
- Hacking multiplayer game protocols
- Heavy & thrash metal
- Traveling, summer festivals and playing drums and electric guitar
- Ukrainian language
- Things that make me kill people
- Microsoft products (excluding MS Office & Windows XP)
- Google products (excluding Android & GMail)
- Valve games updates & Steam app right now
- Ukrainian politicians & Russian invaders on the east
- Ukrainian translation of Dota 2
- Noobs spamming forums about Arduino
- Unwillingness to learn